- Why am I getting an “Oops", "Unknown Error" or “Check Internet Connection” error message when I try to login or update my accounts in Quicken?
- Quicken FAQ: Why did I receive a Critical Service Notice? Why do I need to upgrade my Quicken version every three years?
- Help Quicken test a hosted pilot program!
- Quicken FAQ: How do I request a refund for Quicken? What if I bought the wrong version?
- Official FAQ: Quicken Phone Support available
- Please be aware: Third Party Support Companies
- Quicken FAQ: How do I download Quicken from the Quicken website after I buy it? How do I find my copy of Quicken so I can reinstall?
- Updates from the Quicken Windows Product Team
- Updates from the Quicken Mac Product Team
Can I use/store 4 different Intuit IDs/PWDs (in 4 data sets) without having to enter Intuit PWDs after each change from one data set to another?
Currently on Qdeluxe14-R9 on Windows, I use four different Quicken data sets, with some accessed by more...
"Next" button is greyed out when registering Quicken 2016 on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1. I know all info is...
I've created a new data file. In the register, I have this order: Memo - Category In another file that I've...
I had lost a credit card and needed to have the bank get me another one and it came along with a new...
Okay, I know that we lost Quick Entry years ago, but am I the only one who misses it? It was one of Quicken's most useful features. Intuit, PLEASE bring it back!
Oh, how I miss Quick Entry!