I've been using this for about 4 hours, and have the following problems:
- US Bank; it keeps asking me for the security question, I have provided it (correctly) 3 times. I did not have that issue in Quicken 2011
- Incredibly slow screen updates. Quicken has always been terribly slow, but this version is the worst I've ever seen, particularly the budget screen. I am runnign Windows 7, have 8GB of RAM a quad core i7 @ 2.66ghz and a dedicated nVidia graphics GPU with 512MB of RAM, so this computer is no slouch. It scores 6.9 on the Windows performance index
- All of my previously saved reports crash Quicken immediately. I have more then 20 reports I now need to set up
- You can access all accounts and information without the vault password, just by hitting cancel.
- During setup, it prompted me to cancel most of my recurring payments, and replace them with exactly the same amount. I assume this is a rounding issue as it recalculates payments
- Debt reduction screen does not allow you to set a target date, only a target amount
- Savings goals do not allow you to set a target amount monthly, only a target date (listing those two together is amusing, don't you think?)
- Reassigning categories or payees is very slow. I updated 6 payees from AT&T MOBILITY to AT&T, and it took 10 minutes. In Quicken 2011, this would have taken 2 or 3 seconds
Not a great start, although I admit that buying software on day 1 is always going to be a risk, even if it did cost me $114 including tax.