Testing running Quicken 2013 on Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 Model: 3679-25G
I am a reasonably satisfied user of Quicken 2013 Premier Edition.
Today I installed Microsoft SkyDrive on desktop pc and ThinkPad Tablet 2 using Win Pro 8 pc.
After installing Quicken 2013 on Tablet pc has so far resulted in some success.
I had a contingency that Tablet pc running Quicken would not open SkyDrive QDF files and on consideration discovered that although I had installed SkyDrive on desktop pc, I had failed to install SkyDrive on Tablet pc.
At present running Quicken 2013 on Tablet pc with Quicken .QDF files in shared SkyDrive folders
Now have a solution to cannot run and sync desktop pc Quicken 2013 on iPhone or iPad purchased in the UK with home currency UK Pound Sterling Yippee!
People come to Quicken Community for help and answers—we want to let them know that we're here to listen and share our knowledge. We do that with the style and format of our responses. Here are five guidelines:
- Keep it conversational. When answering questions, write like you speak. Imagine you're explaining something to a trusted friend, using simple, everyday language. Avoid jargon and technical terms when possible. When no other word will do, explain technical terms in plain English.
- Be clear and state the answer right up front. Ask yourself what specific information the person really needs and then provide it. Stick to the topic and avoid unnecessary details. Break information down into a numbered or bulleted list and highlight the most important details in bold.
- Be concise. Aim for no more than two short sentences in a paragraph, and try to keep paragraphs to two lines. A wall of text can look intimidating and many won't read it, so break it up. It's okay to link to other resources for more details, but avoid giving answers that contain little more than a link.
- Be a good listener. When people post very general questions, take a second to try to understand what they're really looking for. Then, provide a response that guides them to the best possible outcome.
- Be encouraging and positive. Look for ways to eliminate uncertainty by anticipating people's concerns. Make it apparent that we really like helping them achieve positive outcomes.