Set up mortgage & escrow - Quicken Deluxe 2013Hi,
I have searched for this and couldn't find an answer I can follow. I am using Q2013.
I have just refinanced but want to set up the mortgage account from scratch.
- I created an asset account [Escrow].
- I created a mortgage loan using the wizard. It correctly calculated monthly P&I. (1.jpg)
- Then I added the escrow amount in "Other" section. (2.jpg)
- In the reminder step, clicked on "Split" (3.jpg)
- Changed the escrow amount category as a transfer to [Escrow] asset account (5.jpg)
- Reminder wizard step changed to 6.jpg
- Linked the [Home Loan] account to an asset account called [House]
Did I miss anything?
I am new to this so I really appreciate your help.